Tuesday 26 April 2011

Look and feel great - Botox has recently been approved for the prevention of chronic migraines.

April 12, 2011 /EIN Presswire/ -- Beyond the aesthetic benefits, Botox has recently been approved for the prevention of chronic migraines. This news comes after a trial of more than 1,300 patients showed that Botox dramatically helps in reducing the frequency of headaches. Lee Tomkins, the Director of Migraine Action, stresses that Botox is not a "cure" but he goes on to say, "if they (migraine sufferers) get half the attacks, it can really improve their quality of life."

Botox-and-syringe-on-surface

1 comment:

  1. Even before this use of botox people were also feeling great not just looking that way after the treatment.

    The botox Toronto I had a few months ago made me feel great every single time I looked in the mirror....I can bet all patients do the same thing and have a special feeling when looking in the mirror:) Sometimes I spend more than 15 minutes just staring at me:))

    ReplyDelete